Sunday, February 23, 2014

Finally, one FO!

Well, I have finished a few things but am behind on photos and, obviously, sharing.

This was an unexpected surprise. I wear it a lot more than I thought I would. It is the Cedar Leaf Shawlette by Alana Dakos. Because if the leaf motif, I decided that it had to be green (maybe I am too literal sometimes).

Yarn: Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool; 2 skeins; 45% wool, 35% silk, 20% nylon. I like the results with this yarn but I did not enjoy knitting with it. It did not flow easily through my fingers. That said, I would use it again in the right project.

Needles: US7

Yes, I would make it again. Probably in green again.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

This is in my queue. But it would be a lot easier, if you just gave me yours ... ;-)

It's so lovely, truly. Wear it in good health.