Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two Unrelated Cool Things

Cool Thing No. 1: My friends Nancy and Michael framed the doily that I knit. Nancy selected this one, Egeblad, as a housewarming gift for their new home in Tucson. I like the way they framed it. I feel like my work is hanging in an art gallery.


Cool Thing No. 2: We spent two days in East Wenatchee, Washington, bottling wine for Fielding Hills. We helped bottle about 200 cases of Cabernet Sauvignon during our first shift and about 200 cases of the Tribute red blend during our second shift. No photos of the bottling line because we were working.

We enjoyed good company and hard work in a beautiful orchard setting.



And good meals with plenty of Fielding Hills' excellent wines.


2 comments:

Bridget said...

Very, very, very cool!

joan said...

Cool thing #1 does belong in a gallery. The other cool things we've already agreed, are indeed, very cool.