Tuesday, February 06, 2007

More Knitting on the Agenda

The idea of knitting from stash this year fell apart in the first month. My first purchases were at the Madrona Fiber Arts market: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock in Farmhouse and Zephyr wool-silk in Elderberry. Love 'em both. The Socks that Rock will become a Landscape scarf and the Zephyr will become a shawl to be determined.



My friend Bridget lured me to Black Funny Fibers. Black Bunny (a.k.a. Carol) has a great eye for color and a deft hand with dye. I told her I liked some yarn that she named Puppy. Ta-da! Sue's Puppy. This will become Sivia Harding's Diamond Fantasy Shawl.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

These are all beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished products.

I wonder why Carol named the yarn "Puppy"???